5. Tracy (Bjorkrazy)
4. Evel Dave (Emcee Batley/Fabioownage)
3. Mike (KimBobTheMagnificent)
2. Jamie (LuvGervaseRules)
1. Jessie (AmightyRo/Immaplayafosho)

Brenda Lowe

• Site Admin
  •  Seasons: Malaysia, Refuge, Legends
  • Awards: Custom Custom Custom Custom Posts Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom
By Rory
Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom Posts Custom
Another great cast. Jessie played an incredible game.. quite possibly one of the most uncockiest winners I've ever met. She was always second guessing herself in this game and thinking she's always in danger but to be honest, I don't think she ever was.

Also, this was a great comeback for Michael - who was the first ever Stranded boot. I loved the Stranded "noobs" this season too - Natalie, Tracy, Joel, Erik..

Rory

• Alumni
  •  Seasons: India, Australia, Rivals. Bolivia (Host), Trinidad & Tobago (Co-Host), Zambia (Co-Host)
  • Awards: Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom Posts Custom
By Jeff Probst
Posts Custom
Rory wrote:Another great cast. Jessie played an incredible game.. quite possibly one of the most uncockiest winners I've ever met. She was always second guessing herself in this game and thinking she's always in danger but to be honest, I don't think she ever was.

Also, this was a great comeback for Michael - who was the first ever Stranded boot. I loved the Stranded "noobs" this season too - Natalie, Tracy, Joel, Erik..
Michael GOD <3333 such a star even if he was an epic trainwreck who the cast hated. <3

Jeff Probst

• Site Admin
  • Awards: Posts Custom
By Jessie
Custom Custom Custom Custom Posts Custom Custom
Rory icon_wub I've missed my favorite cohost! You were always my biggest supporter in that game, and my rock. icon_blush

And ugh, I feel bad about all my bitching about Michael in my confessional. I think I was pretty mean about him and I think he always thought I loved him until after the game.

I'm still bitter at Poody for giving me such a hideous avatar source pic for the pre merge session. Girl, please. I am not that fug. icon_alien

Jessie

• Alumni
  •  Seasons: Mongolia, Trinidad & Tobago
  • Awards: Custom Custom Custom Custom Posts Custom Custom
By Mia Galeotalanza
Posts Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom
I think poody described this season as "legendary" once so now that people are talking about this, let's get some info up in here!

Mia Galeotalanza

• Alumni
  •  Seasons: Costa Rica, Legends, Patagonia (Co-Host), Venezuela (Co-Host), Namibia (Co-Host)
  • Awards: Posts Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom
By Becky
Custom Custom Custom Custom
Ew. I just realized you were against Luvash in the finals.

Becky

• Alumni
  •  Seasons: Madagascar
  • Awards: Custom Custom Custom Custom
By Brenda Lowe
Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom Posts Custom
Was it an F2 or F3? Who was first Juror?

Anything else you can share about shuffled tribes or possibly vote counts is a bonus.

Brenda Lowe

• Site Admin
  •  Seasons: Malaysia, Refuge, Legends
  • Awards: Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom Posts Custom
By Jessie
Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom Posts Custom
Brenda wrote:Was it an F2 or F3? Who was first Juror?

Anything else you can share about shuffled tribes or possibly vote counts is a bonus.
F3. Leanne was the first juror, and I have no idea why I turned the game on her since she was my closest ally. At least I don't know why I turned it on her that early. icon_laughing

Um...shuffled tribes...I think we only had 1 round as a shuffled tribe and that was just a fakeout anyway...at like 12 or something? And then we merged at that number...I don't remember. I always thought Natalie was (stupidly) voted out first at the merge but I guess it was Mikey B?

I don't remember shit about vote counts other than I think Danielle left 4-3 in a blindside and I know Tracy left 3-1. And the very first vote Stephenie and I got into a fight at tribal council and Dave/Emcee threw a random vote on me and tried to pin it on Stephenie (which was obvious).

Fun fact though, I orchestrated Danielle's blindside at F7 just like I did to Silas in F7 in Mongolia, both whom held an idol. The very next round, my #2 ally (Tammy/Carl) would subsequently have a meltdown, turn down my legitimate offer to still work with me to the end, and quit at F6. Although Tammy pretty much just asked to get voted out by going insane. Carl actually quit. icon_laughing

Looking back though, I'm not sure I would have done some of the things I did in this season if I were to do it again. I was closest to Leanne and Tammy and I can't for the life of me remember why the fuck I would fuck either of them over for two unstable players in Jamie/Michael. I know my chances against those two were much better in the end...but how the Hell I was able to keep both of them on my side...I don't know. So, if Leanne and Tammy ever read this, I'm sry icon_sad

Jessie

• Alumni
  • Awards: Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom Posts Custom
By Jessie
Custom Posts Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom
Becky sucks.
Last edited by Jessie on Thu Aug 01, 2013 11:49 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Jessie

• Alumni
  • Awards: Custom Posts Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom