By Holly
Posts Custom Custom
So recently I've become much more a movie-goer than I have in the past. Going to the cinema, getting popcorn and a special edition cup for the lols. We need a thread on here to talk about the movies you see, both at the cinema or on television.

To give you some idea for me, these are the cinema movies I've seen since August 2016:

Suicide Squad, Sausage Party, Snowden, The Girl on the Train, Doctor Strange, The Accountant, Fantastic Beasts and Where to Find Them, Rogue One, Assassins Creed, Split, Kung Fu Yoga, The Great Wall, Kong Skull Island, Beauty and the Beast, Boss Baby, Power Rangers, Their Finest, Going in Style, Guardians of the Galaxy Vol 2, King Arthur, Wonder Woman, Despicable Me 3, The Mummy, Spiderman Homecoming, baby Driver, Atomic Blonde, The Dark Tower, Hitmans Bodyguard, Kingsman Golden Circle, Bad Moms 2, Justice League, Star Wars The Last Jedi, Jumanji Welcome to the Jungle.

What's the last movie you saw? Rate it out of 10!

Holly

• Alumni
  •  Seasons: Patagonia, Venezuela/Legends/Namibia Co-Host
  • Awards: Posts Custom Custom
By Jeff Probst
Posts Custom
of those i've seen Suicide Squad (6/10). Doctor Strange (5/10), Fantastic Beasts (6/10), Rogue One (8/10), Beauty and the Beast (7/10), Power Rangers (9/10), Guardians of the Galaxy 2 (9/10), Wonder Woman (9/10), Despicable Me 3 (7/10), Spiderman Homecoming (7/10), Bad Moms 2 (5/10), Star Wars 8 (9/10).

Honestly of those the one I enjoyed the most was probably Power Rangers as sad as that is. Might be because it was a big part of my childhood, but other tahn that I just thought it was good.

Jeff Probst

• Site Admin
  • Awards: Posts Custom
By Kimmi Kappenberg
Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom
I got Movie Pass so I've been going to a ton of movies in theaters. I saw Jumanji on New Years. I'd say a solid 10/10. It was pretty fun
Jeff Probst liked this

Kimmi Kappenberg

• Alumni
  •  Seasons: Madagascar, Rivals, Refuge
  • Awards: Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom
By Kimmi Kappenberg
Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom
Definitely. You can go see movies that you might otherwise not see just because you don't really want to drop $10 on it. Some movies are fun, but not spend $10 at the theater fun. Plus you can justify actually spending money on snacks and stuff since you're spending less money. And if you've already seen a movie and you're with friends who haven't, you don't feel like you're wasting money going to see it again.

Kimmi Kappenberg

• Alumni
  •  Seasons: Madagascar, Rivals, Refuge
  • Awards: Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom
By Sarah
Custom Custom Custom Posts Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom
i've watched call me by your name like eight times already. i love it.

Sarah

• Alumni
  •  Seasons: Venezuela, Legends, Namibia (Co-Host)
  • Awards: Custom Custom Custom Posts Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom
By Jeff Probst
Custom Posts
Sarah wrote:
Thu Jan 18, 2018 6:35 am
i've watched call me by your name like eight times already. i love it.
I feel like i should know this, but you have movie pass? or you just love tha tmovie enough to support it?

Jeff Probst

• Site Admin
  • Awards: Custom Posts
By Penny
Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom
The Last Jedi was an awful movie. Absolutely awful. Even worse than the Force Awakens which was also bad.

At one point things got so ridiculous that I said Fuck off in the middle of the cinema. I won’t go into detail because of spoilers, but a few people laughed, probably because they agreed it was just completely ridiculous.

One thing I can’t stand in a movie is a poor storyline. I will literally put up with everything else. I just cannot deal with a bad story and random plot holes. And my god, the story lines of the last two have just been shite.

Penny

• Alumni
  •  Seasons: Greece, Refuge
  • Awards: Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom
By Jeff Probst
Posts Custom
Meh I didn't think they were that bad, but I'm not a star wars fan so i was just enjoying it. I will say you could tell the second director hated JJ Abrams cuz he completely demolished all the storylines JJ built up in teh first one... what a mess the 3rd one will be when JJ gets it back XD

Jeff Probst

• Site Admin
  • Awards: Posts Custom